- Purpose Africa has been acknowledged as one of the best institutions in the world for executive education in leadership skills.
- Our Advanced Mentor-ship Program is 100% committed and dedicated to developing global leaders through high-impact executive training.
- Take your career to the next level today by strengthening your existing skills and acquiring the skills you are missing.
How to Choose A Leadership Skills Training Course
Before looking at different leadership courses, think about the specific leadership skills you wish to develop.
For example, do you wish to improve your ability to motivate your team? To resolve conflict? Are you looking for training on business leadership? Do you need to build leadership skills in order to do your current job more effectively, or in order to take on a higher position?
The answers to questions like these will help define the exact type of leadership skills training course you should look for.
1. It should teach you the importance of leadership vision.
2. It should introduce you to the different leadershttps://www.imd.org/imd-reflections/leadership-reflections/leadership-skills/hip styles and leadership models.
3. It should improve your leadership skills.
4. It should include practice and leadership coaching.
5. It should satisfy the professional development needs of the employees.
1. Early to mid-career
Young managers can prepare for greater responsibility and accelerate their careers by improving their personal leadership skills. This can be done through a leadership development program that improves self-awareness and boosts skills for motivating teams.
Business leadership training can help mid-career managers to create higher value for their company in today’s fast-changing global environment. Leadership courses aimed for this level often include training on business development and business strategy as well as leadership coaching to further hone skills for leading functions and business units. This career stage is also a good time to consider business management degrees that include a leadership stream.
3. Top level
As a senior executive, chief executive officer or board member, you need to maintain your ability to find and leverage new business opportunities, drive innovation, and lead with conviction.
A business management course specifically designed for this high level can help you develop the necessary skills for inspirational leadership – and reinforce your impact to lead your company with confidence.
1. It will help increase your team’s work productivity.
2. It will help you raise future team leaders for the business organization.
3. It will decrease employee turnover.
4. It will increase employee engagement.
5. It will improve your leadership styles.
6. You will be able to make wiser decisions.
7. You will learn better ways of influencing people.
8. You will learn better ways to build a strong and united team.
9. It will enhance basic communication skills.
10. You will learn conflict management techniques.
11. You will learn the art of negotiating effectively with people.
12. You will gain more self-confidence in leading a team.
13. You will be able to interact with other leaders.
14. You will be able to effectively formulate and implement leadership strategies.
15. You will be able to create employee-friendly policies within the organization.